Learning Without Borders
is the UK’s leading provider of Leadership and Innovation development for professionals internationally. Established in 2008 as Microfinance Without Borders, we have a strong track record in consulting and training programmes in Microfinance, Microinsurance, Peer-to-Peer lending and other vocational subjects.
Our wide range of clients and partners include:
- Professionals from the financial, legal, marketing, consulting, SME, corporate and NGO
- National and regional governments and international corporate organisations
- NGOs including Care International for Peer-to-Peer Plus, a partnership between Vietnam,
Australia, USA and the UK
- Vocational and enterprise training in Guatemala, Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria
- Private sector companies in China for Peer-to-Peer Lending
- The Chinese Association of Microfinance for our Management in Action Programme (MAP)
- PlaNet Finance UK and India for Process Excellence Training (PET)
With more than a decade’s international experience, we invite you to contact us for accelerating your professional and vocational programmes.